Service Terms & Conditions
[Updated May 22, 2018]
Valuable Client(s), please note, by purchasing our product you are agreeing to these Service Terms. It is your responsibility to read these terms before purchasing SupportPlus Products & Services. You understand that you are in agreement of these terms from the moment you purchase the product or services on SupportPlus website www.wpsupportplus.com and, its sub-domains. Irrespective of FREE or Subscribed Plans, you may be asked for access to your resources and these terms are neither optional nor negotiable.
1.1 - Licensing & Renewal(s)
Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase. A valid and active license key is required in order to get updates and support for purchased items. After one year, license keys may be renewed at a 25% discount from the purchase price of a new license. No two discounts can be combined against one license purchase. For SupportPlus Plugin, Single Site implies One Domain or Sub-Domain which means you may not use a single-site license on two websites even if they belong to same primary domain. For Example, a single site license can be used on abc.com or personal.abc.com but not both at the same time. Our Pricing Plans clearly depict the number of sites and duration for which your license is valid.
1.2 - Software Updates
Software Updates are included for the duration of an active license. If you have a valid and active license key, updates will be delivered automatically from the WordPress dashboard. Please note, while core functionalities are usually the same, updated versions will have some difference in existing features (hence an improvement) and new features. This means as technology changes and we bring better, smarter, stronger options to you, you may need to retrain yourself with updated versions. From time to time obsolete, or underutilized features will be removed or modified. We won’t be updating if we did not want to offer change and better, right? If your WordPress does not support automatic upgrades, then updates can be downloaded from your account. It is important you understand before upgrading/updating that you cannot roll back to previous version and we provide limited support for last version prior to the currently active version. Versions older than that are not supported but we will always do our best to advice but without any guarantees in case of any version older than the latest version.
2.1 - Support Services
Support for the purchased item is provided for duration of the active license term from the purchase date. If you wish to continue receiving Premium Support after one year, you must renew your license key. You can open Support Ticket by login to your account. Your tickets will be replied as per our ETA process and timeline.
We are pretty good at sticking to the ETAs however, being all human operated, during high-volumes or short-staffing during national holidays & weekends we may take longer from time to time.
3.1 - REFUND POLICY
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please open a “Refund Request” support ticket. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
1. You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the plugin
2. Your reason for requesting a refund is one of the following:
- You have purchased the plugin/subscription, and after installing and testing the plugin, have found that it will not work for your business or required setup.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the plugin in the future.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the plugin will not work for you. Please note, technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgement or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
3.2 - ORDER DETAILS
If your order details are not reflecting on our system, we will require you to answer up to 5 verification questions to ascertain you are really a Premium Support client.
3.3 - FAIR USAGE POLICY
We welcome you to create tickets as may be necessary and use discounts as made available to you. However, if it is deemed by Platinum Operations Board that either you are creating tickets or communicating with our staff only to harass them into giving you undue priority over all other equally valuable clients, we reserve the right to take necessary action for the welfare of our team members. Similarly should you demand/use multiple discounts in violation of our One User, One Order, One Email, One Discount we will reserve the right to take appropriate action to protect our business interests as per the laws. Similarly, it is your duty to understand the services, service terms and process involved where your cooperation is necessary part of the troubleshooting or setup. If you are not clear, you are required to contact us for clarification before purchasing any service or product. If you fail to do so and falsely implicate our team or brand, we reserve the right to seek possible remedy available to us within the law.
4.1 - PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT
Our support staff always value and understand that some times not being able to receive support as fast as you would like, or technical hurdles can cause frustration. We are pretty thick skinned and don’t take things personally. However, we value our team members as much as we value you. Hence we request and anticipate a certain degree of professionalism in your communications with our team members. In case of a conduct which can be considered unfair or undue harassment or unprofessional, we may revoke your license and decline services. In such a case, no refunds will be applicable irrespective of the duration and dates of purchase. We will ALWAYS respect you, and we anticipate that you will remain reasonable too.
5.1 - Compliance Information & Terms
- Gold Support Team is Not Available on Saturday, Sunday & National Holidays.
- All Teams are authorized to merge multiple tickets from one individual into one, if necessary.
- Tickets for Recommended Features, Bugs and General Suggestions will be moved to R&D Division for further considerations.
- Bug fixes will be available via version updates only.
- Tickets will be handled on first come first serve basis.
- Clients are valuable to us, and so are our team members. We respect both. Our teams work with diligence & dedication & we stand by them.
- Valuable Clients exhibiting abusive or harassing demeanor will be denied services and license will be cancelled with no refunds.
- For Compliance, Regulatory, Media & Legal matters we will require Full Legal Name, Contact details, designation & country of registration/license of the represented Business/Government Entity for Compliance Records Adherence.
6.1 - Data & Information Security
- We are proud to maintain very secure Testing Environment, Strict Data & Information Security Compliance to our Company Policy and Legal Responsibilities.
- Thousands of valuable clients trust us every month because of our stringent data security adherence.
- We do not access or store any data or information that is not directly required for troubleshooting or setup purpose.
- We do not store, sell or distribute your personal information at any point in time.
- Any storage of your technical code, software, logins, website database or backup is strictly for identifying the cause of technical concern & troubleshooting and is removed as soon as we finish conducting tests and troubleshooting.
- We do not sell any information of our valuable clients to any third party ever
7.1 - Important Terms for Troubleshooting
- We do not provide Live Remote Support via any medium in compliance of financial regulations.
- We may require Admin Level access on case to case basis to help us thoroughly investigate, identify and rectify reported technical concerns.
- It is part of Terms Of Service that you allow us this access for assisting you efficiently.
- Without this access, when needed, you will not qualify for a refund if this restricts our ability to provide best possible support & troubleshooting.
- We will require your Order Number to provide Premium Add-On Support and reserve the right to refuse support if this information cannot be verified.
- We reserve the right to refuse services, cancel license and deny refund in case of abusive behavior, harassment or bullying towards our team members. We strongly believe in mutual respect.