Please ensure you follow all of the following steps in order to complete the installation and activation process -
- Visit www.wpsupportplus.com/account/ and login
- You will see My Orders and Download Links. Download all the zip files for the add-ons you wish to install
- You will also see in My Orders the last column heading 'View Licenses' - click on this and you will see a complete list of licenses.
- Now go one step back and from the downloads you obtained, Install each add-on as a new plugin from WordPress Dashboard.
- Once finished installing the add-ons you want, go to SupportPlus (in wordpress dashboard on left) and Add-Ons tab on top
- Obtain the license codes from Step 3 above and add to this section
- This will activate hyperlinks above licenses and below top tabs.Using these hyperlinks you can configure the add-ons
You are all set to start using SupportPlus!
In case you face any hiccup, please submit a ticket and our Support Cheer Squad will assist you further.
Follow these simple steps to upgrade add-ons to SupportPlus 9x version -
- Log-in to your account here.
- If you are subscribed to the Pro bundle, you can simply download all the add-ons you need for your installation.
- If you purchased Individual add-ons in the past please follow these steps:
a. Click on the View Licenses in your order
b. Click on the View Upgrades in-front of any individual item
c. Click on the Upgrade License in-front of the applicable bundle where you see price as $0.00.
- You can follow same process to for downloading add-on for any other plans too.
- Now go to your website back-end and click Plugins.
- Deactivate and Delete all old SupportPlus add-ons (will begin with WP Support Plus or show our CEO's name PradeekMakone, in the description)
- Install the downloaded add-ons one by one and activate individually.
- You do not need to install each add-ons, just install the ones you need to use.
- Once activated, please go to WordPress Dashboard > Support Plus > Add-Ons > Licenses
- Insert License Key for each add-on you see on this page and you are all set. (You'll find license keys in your Account Page mentioned in Step 1)
- Save Settings.