Since the launch of SupportPlus version 9x we have changed things around to make your ticketing experience more robust and without using too much bandwidth of your own WordPress installation. In this version you have two options -
- Stand-Alone GUI: In this interface, you get a stand alone page that is independent of your website design and purely focuses on keeping it a Ticketing page. This is a good option if you prefer distraction free, simple yet robust ticketing interface to stay focused on Customer Service while logged on to this page. SupportPlus plugin installs this option by default.
- Integrated Interface: You can also enable Integrated Interface in which the Ticketing Section becomes part of your existing design and does not lose the look and feel of your existing website. Here are a few things to know before setting this option -
- You can choose to have Integrated Interface according to user groups - User/Subscriber, Agents, Supervisors and Administrators.
- You can choose all, multiple, one or none to be able to use Integrated Interface.
- You will need to know basic webdesign or seek help of your web administrator to tweak the integrated look as it may need from theme to theme basis.
- Most themes work just fine with Integrated looks but some themes may require additional redesign of just the support page.
- If theme integration is set Yes, it will load SupportPlus in your theme.
You can also hire our Diamond Experts for Theme Integration services here. Please note, we recommend creating a ticket here and checking with our team before you pay for Theme Integration Value-Added Service as our Diamond Experts will need to first check if your theme can be worked on by them to suit your requirements.
With SupportPlus version 9x onwards, you do not require a short code anymore.
Simply select the support page in Support Plus > General Settings and you are good to go!
In case you face any hiccup, please submit a ticket and our Support Cheer Squad will assist you further.
Individual Add-On increase the production and maintenance cost which means you will end up paying more for each add-on.
To counter this we have bundled our Add-Ons into more affordable options as below:
- Smart Starter Plan: Includes - Email Notifications, Conditional Agent Assign and Canned Replies add-ons
- Smart Growth Plan: Includes - All Smart Starter add-ons PLUS - FAQs, Timer, Stick Tickets, Company/User Group add-ons
- Silver/Gold/Diamond/Platinum Plans: Includes - ALL Premium Add-Ons [Current and any future ones too] at no extra fee.
If we were to sell Individual Add-Ons you will pay a minium $49 per add-on, while our bundles bring you a lot more in pricing starting as low as $49 with multiple to all add-ons as per the plans above.
Follow these simple steps to upgrade add-ons to SupportPlus 9x version -
- Log-in to your account here.
- If you are subscribed to the Pro bundle, you can simply download all the add-ons you need for your installation.
- If you purchased Individual add-ons in the past please follow these steps:
a. Click on the View Licenses in your order
b. Click on the View Upgrades in-front of any individual item
c. Click on the Upgrade License in-front of the applicable bundle where you see price as $0.00.
- You can follow same process to for downloading add-on for any other plans too.
- Now go to your website back-end and click Plugins.
- Deactivate and Delete all old SupportPlus add-ons (will begin with WP Support Plus or show our CEO's name PradeekMakone, in the description)
- Install the downloaded add-ons one by one and activate individually.
- You do not need to install each add-ons, just install the ones you need to use.
- Once activated, please go to WordPress Dashboard > Support Plus > Add-Ons > Licenses
- Insert License Key for each add-on you see on this page and you are all set. (You'll find license keys in your Account Page mentioned in Step 1)
- Save Settings.