There is setting available in general setting where you can set who will have which GUI.
If theme integration is set Yes, it will load support plus in your theme. In case of design issues, please create ticket, our agents will try to give custom css to make it compatible properly. Otherwise, Non-Integrated GUI should work without any problem. You can still adjust colour combinations of the Non-Integrated version in Customize section of settings.
No, shortcode is not required. You can just select support page in Support Plus > General Settings.
You can only purchase available Bundle. Bundle prices are affordable as good as single individual add-on.
Below are few simple steps to upgrade add-ons for WP Support Plus 9.0.0
- Log-in to your account here.
- If you have Pro bundle purchase in the past, you can download all add-ons you need for your installation.
- If you have individual add-on purchase in the past please follow below steps:
a. Click on View Licenses in your order
b. Click on View Upgrades in-front of any individual item
c. Click on Upgrade License in-front of applicable bundle where you see price as $0.00.
d. In this way you will also be able to download all add-ons as given in step 1 and 2.
- Now go to your website plugins page.
- Deactivate and Delete all old WPSP add-ons.
- Install downloaded add-ons one by one and activate. You do not need to install each add-ons, just install whichever you want for your website.
- Once activated, please go to Dashboard > Support Plus > Add-Ons > Licenses
- Insert License Key for each add-on you see on this page so that you'll receive updates. You'll find license keys on your account.
- Save Setting.